Atmos Rx R2 Vaporizer – Instruction Manual
Place dry herbs or waxy oils inside heating chamber
- Press power button for approximately 2 seconds to activate heating element
- Inhale slowly while continuing to press the power button
We recommend charging your AtmosRx R2 Vaporizer for at least (4) hours on the initial charge. This will condition the battery for future battery life.
- Charge your AtmosRx R2 Vaporizer for approximately 4 hours. The LED light will light red and turn green when the battery is fully charged
- Remove battery from the charger once the battery is full
- When the LED light blinks (10) times on the device, it needs to be recharged
Several Charging Options
USB Charger – Connect directly to any USB port.
Wall Adapter – Works in conjunction with the USB Charger.
Car Adapter (Sold Separately) – Works in conjunction with the USB Charger.
To Load your AtmosRx R2 Vaporizer:
With your AtmosRx R2 connected, you are now ready to vape!
- 1.Remove the chamber connector from the anodized heating chamber.
- 2.Fill the anodized heating chamber with your dry herbs or waxy oils. Use the packing tool to gently pack the chamber. DO NOT OVERPACK.
- 3.Screw the chamber connector back into the anodized heating chamber.
Cleaning and Maintenance
When using the AtmosRx R2 vaporizer for any extended amount of time, the filter (which is connected to the chamber connector) may become clogged and dirty resulting in a difficult draw or a lower amount of vapor being released through the mouthpiece. (It is recommended to clean with an alcohol swab.)
To Clean the Anodized Heating Chamber:
- 1.First disconnect from the battery
- 2.Use the brush tool (Sold Separately) to gently clean the walls of the anodized heating chamber. (To avoid touching the heating element, do not push the brush tool all the way into the chamber.)
- 3.Use a cotton swab to wipe the inner part of the rubber mouthpiece.
- 4.Wipe the mouthpiece with a damp paper towel.
Do Not fill the heating chamber with any stems, seeds, or liquids. Doing so will damage the AtmosRx R2 Vaporizer. We recommend grinding your materials finely before filling them into the heating chamber.
Do Not touch the metal spring after us as it will be hot and can cause severe burn.
Do Not immerse your AtmosRx R2 Vaporizer in water or any other liquid.
Do Not put any objects into the opening of the device.