2) It only takes about 5-7 seconds to fill your unit with Butane. Once you see it “overflowing” with Butane, you can stop.
3) After filling the unit with Butane, wait about 5-7 minutes before turning the Iolite to the “On” position. This is the most common mistake associated with the Iolite Vaporizer. The Butane needs time to warm up before it can be properly ignited.
4) After waiting those 5-7 minutes, turn the unit to the “On” position and hit the ignition button. Once you see a small Orange glow appear, the unit will begin heating up. This typically takes about 45 seconds.
5) Place your Herbs or Aromatherapy Blend in the Herbal Chamber AFTER the unit has already reached the proper vaporizing temperature. This should take about 2 minutes. Since the unit doesn’t have a temperature control system, the Iolite Vaporizer is set to run at a consistent 374F.
6) Draw slowly when inhaling the Vapor. This is very important.
7) Utilizing the Iolite Optimizer will help tremendously. This increases the amount of “heating points” and creates more robust vapor.
8) Attaching a small piece of plastic tubing to the mouthpiece can be very helpful. Not only does this extend the length of your mouthpiece, but it can actually improve the efficiency of the Vaporizer too.
Subscribe to our Blog and stay current with the latest news in vaporizing